- We strongly recommend hiring a licensed and bonded professional tile installer to install our hand-crafted product.
- Please download and review our installation instructions.
- It is important that you inspect your entire order to ensure that it is acceptable before installation.
- Installation Constitutes Acceptance. No claims can be made after installation of the tile.
- Variation in size, shape and color is an inherent characteristic of handmade ceramic products. In no way are they considered to be flaws or defects.
- Our tile is rated for indoor use only and not recommended for commercial flooring applications.
- For best results and to achieve optimum distribution of color range and strategic blending, we highly recommend pulling tiles from multiple boxes simultaneously and lay the tiles out prior to installation.
- All grout should be tested on a sample tile BEFORE application on the entire installation.
- Any questions regarding color, design, size or quality must be resolved prior to installation.
- All jobs are custom made to order. We do not accept returns or cancellations.
- A 50% deposit is required to process most orders with remaining balance due at completion and prior to shipping. A credit card processing may be applied to larger volume orders.